CPT Series 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|100+||US $35.9 / Piece|
1. Use single-chip microcomputer as the core of the whole control system, which makes the controller has the advantages of intelligent, strong adaptability, reliable function etc.
2. Use SMT chip production technology, industrial class chip, advanced technology, quality assurance.
3. Use industrial grade chip, it can work properly under environment such as cold, high temperature, humid.
4. Delicate shell design and compact circuit, the whole controller does not occupy too much space.
5. Use internal integration precision resistors and other components in order to improve the precision of controller parameters.
6. After the MPPT circuit of constant voltage and constant current, the solar panel charge for the battery when the voltage and the current is within the acceptable range , which can effectively prolong the lifespan of the battery;.
7. In the 12V lead acid battery system or in the 3 series lithium battery system, the voltage of solar panel input is 20-100V; in the 24Vsystem, the voltage of solar panel input is 38-100V; in the 4 series lithium battery system, the voltage of solar panel input is 22-100V.
8. Adopts the innovative MPPT tracking technology, the highest conversion efficiency is up to 97.3%.
9. Intelligent MPPT special circuit, which can quickly scan the I-V curves of photovoltaic panels.
10. Automatically detect the battery state and choose the best way to charge the battery.
11. Four stage of battery display, can intuitive understand of the working status of the controller.
12. Perfect safety protection, with over charging, over discharging, overload, short circuit and reverse polarity protection.
13. Compatible design, CPT series controller can choose the lead-acid battery or the lithium battery version.
14. A variety of load output (load output, DC12V, USB5V), can meet different demands of users.
Characteristic of MPPT Controller
The Graph below is the output characteristics of solar panels, the X axis is the output voltage, the Y axis is the output current; the blue line is the I-V curve, the green line is the P-V curve; It can show whether the solar panel is working in the maximum power output point.
In the general controller, the solar panels and batteries are directly connected, the output voltage of the solar panel can be pulled down to the battery voltage, and it is far from the maximum power output, which makes the output efficiency of the solar panel is seriously low.
The MPPT Controller adjust the battery charging current and voltage, which makes the output voltage of the solar panel is always near the maximum power output point, so as to ensure that the system can obtain the maximum output power from solar cells. For one thing, it can greatly improve the utilization efficiency of solar panels, for another it can effectively protect the battery.