300W-320W High Efficiency Monocrystalline for Home Solar System
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1,000+||US $0.4-0.44 / Piece|
1. 0 to +5W positive tolerance power.
2. Module certified to withstand high snow loads, up to 5400Pa.
3. Advanced glass and solar cell surface texturing allow for excellent performance in low-light environments.
4. Anodized aluminum frame improving corrosion resistance.
5. Our IP67 rated junction box improves module performance and stability.
6. introduces the new generation of solar modules. Providing more power by utilizing high efficiency solar cells. Their outstanding performance on energy yield helps our customers to maximize returns on investment specially on grid tie allplications.
7. solar modules are manufactured according to IEC standards. each module goes to a strict quality verification on through an EL testing process, The EL tester works like a X-ray scanner that immediately exposes every possible hidden defect in the solar panel. This way you can get a crystal clear picture of the good operation of the solar panel.
8. Our solar modules are designed to offer worry free used in the harshest climates. For example, the strong and robust 40mm frame allows installation in multiple configurations, making an easy, safe and faster installation in harshest climates. The water drains holes prevent frame breakage due to freezing temperatures.
9. We provide a 10 years material and workmanship guarantee for our solar modules. In addition, 90% power output guarantee for 10 years and 80% power output guarantee for 25 years of the modules
life are provided.
|NOCT||45 ± 2 °C|
|Pmax Temperature Coefficient (g)||- 0.47 %/°C|
|Voc Temperature Coefficient (b)||- 0.34 %/°C|
|Isc Temperature Coefficient (a)||0.06 %/°C|
|Series Fuse Maximum Rating||20 A|
|Operating Temperature||From - 40 to +85 °C|
|Storage Temperature||From - 40 to +60 °C|
|Solar Cells||72 (6x12) monocrystalline silicon - 156 x 156 mm [6 inch] solar cells|
|Front Glass||3.2 mm [0.13 in] high-transparency AR-coated tempered glass|
|Back Cover||White or Black (optional) Backsheet|
|Encapsulant||EVA (Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate)|
|Frame||Double-layer anodized aluminium alloy, silver or black finish (optional)|
|Junction Box||IP67 rated, with serviceable bypass diodes|
|Cables||UV resistant solar cable, 1000 mm [39.37 in] - section 4.0 mm² [12 AWG]|
|Connectors||MC4 compatible connectors|
|Dimensions||1950 x 992 x 40 mm [77.01 x 39.13 x 1.57 in]|
|Weight||22 kg [59.52 lbs]|
|Max. Load||Wind Load: 2400 Pa / Snow Load: 5400 Pa|
|Container 20'||200 pcs.|
|Container 40'||480 pcs.|
|Container 40' HC||660 pcs.|
|Product standard||CE, TUV|
|Extended product warranty||10 years|
|*Output warranty of 90% performance Pmpp (STC)||10 years|
|Output warranty of 80% performance Pmpp (STC)||25 years|