0.5V 100mA Solar Cells Photovoltaic Panels
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1,000+||US $0.3 / Piece|
Voltage: 0.5 V
Current: 100 mA (100% more)
Life: 6 years
1. Because the output power of solar panels depends on solar irradiance and solar panel temperature and other factors,
Therefore, the measurement of solar panels need under standard conditions (STC).
The standard conditions defined as: air quality AM1.5, light intensity 1000W/m2, temperature 25'.
2. Under this condition, the maximum output power by the solar panel is called the peak power. In many cases, the peak power of the module is usually measured by solar simulator.
The main factors affecting the output performance of the solar panel are as follows:
a. Load impedance
b. sunshine intensity
- Solar power stations
- sloar light
- Rural electrification, Small home power systems
- Power supply for traffic, security, industry
- battery charging system
- Other industrial and commercial applications
- DIY project for standard framed solar panel
- solar cell phone charger
- solar backpack charger
- epoxy solar panel
- other areas